Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rain Drops Keeping Falling on My ---

So the rain has cooled things off and now everyone wants it to stop and sunny skies again, right? Damn we are a flicked lot. All I know is the rain saved me from watering my mini-garden and HUGE yard. Ya, works for me.

However even I dislike missing my morning walk and although walking in the rain can be pleasant, it’s not something I wish to do today. I like my morning walk but when it rains, well, forget it. I am hoping it clears up and I can still do this walk – but hey, if noon gets here first, forget it!

I’m still getting emails from some clown in a country I never heard of that tells me I just won millions of dollars in their country’s lottery. In order to collect I need to open a bank account and they need some money from me to do this – ya, like that is gonna happen. Where in hell do these clowns come from?

Also, in the junk email is this constant “colon cleanser” treatment. Do they know something I don’t know? How do these folks know anything about my colon? Then I have different uses for toothpaste – ya, now you can use it to get rid of zits. Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit--– toothpaste for zits! Oh my other emails are mostly recipes, this constant nag to buy this digital photographer’s guide, and ways to restore my financial future (did I lose it, finance and or future???)

As you have been loyal readers a bit of Zen Sarcasm:

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his or her shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know him or her.

Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your lips are moving.

Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night!

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Now, don’t you feel better – made ya smile, right? Have a good one and maybe the rain shall go away and we all can get outside and play!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It feels almost chilly today, by comparison!! :0)