Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Who Wanted it Warm?

Okay, who in hell ask for this much heat? Come on, 90 degrees is a tad too much even for the warm weather seekers! Holy Martha -- this is brutal.



I actually feel sorry for those who cannot escape this and are doing their level best to find a shade tree and hoping for a breeze. Or the fans that are merely pushing hot air around and fooling one into thinking this is cool -- not gonna happen folks.



Hey, I bet the Norwood Beach was busy today and folks found the water refreshing, right? The best part is all day long we kept hearing we might get thunderstorms and rain, well, that hasn't happened and yet, that warning remains in effect and now, supposedly it'll rain tonight. Damn, isn't that interesting!

Well, I'm gonna crawl out of my air conditioned house and walk around outside, just to test the air quality -- oh hell, I just need to move my fat arse, sitting too much is not good for anyone.

Stay cool, wait, have a cool drink. Ya, that sounds much better.

No comments: