Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October 26th

Did I just dream it or was this real?  Temps today hit the mid-70s and it was actually bloody ass hot outside.  Hells bells, I was back to wearing shorts and thinking, "why in hell did I even put on long pants?"

Ya gotta understand, I left Jersey and the mid 60 temps and came back to 30s and 40 temps and a wind chill that reminded me I was, once again, back in upstate NY.  Now this happens and I wonder if I am truly awake?

Also our new refrigerator finally arrived...ya, we ordered this sucker Labor Day weekend and we have heard every excuse under the book as to why it was delayed. So when it arrived this morning, I was still somewhat in shock.  One good thing about this -- the old one was still working so it wasn't like we have been without a refrigerator.

It does seem somewhat odd and different but my RBS services, that's retirement baby sitting, in case you forgot, has now gone to just two days a week as my grandson goes to day care.  He isn't real sure about day care, but hey, its only been one day, so give him some time.  However, I get him on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  So today, he and I really had a good day together and wore each other out.  Hope I am able to stay awake to watch Glee.

Yes, I watch that show...its so cheesy it cracks me up and I just like Sue, Beastie and the other actors (and actresses).  It reminds me of the ole show Fame but not quite as staged if you get my drift!


Jersey Crib but love his look!
 Okay, nothing else to bore you with...had to add a photo tho.  Gotta tell ya, this kid has to be the most photographed kid on the planet.





Have a good evening, a wonderful tomorrow and just remember, being on this side of the dirt is good.

No comments: