Monday, October 11, 2010

Back to Jersey

Yup, it's Monday and around noon we shall head back to NJ but first we're gonna stop and spend an hour or so with my sister in Syracuse. This will allow everyone a chance to stretch their legs and definitely give Clint plenty of running around time.  And yes, dear Auntie is fixing us dinner too.

This has been a real relaxing weekend -- sleeping in my own bed, doing next to nothing as far as housework goes (did do laundry tho)and watching football games and not even cooking.  Plus, I got my hair done and then, spent almost an hour solo -- imagine, I went to stores all by myself -- it was amazing. Ran into some great folks, one gal and I have been facebooking for months and knew it each other from my working days (she was a teen then, now mother to three).

However, even tho I am with Clint nearly 24/7 while on the road, I missed him and had to stop over and see him for awhile too. Dada was having a blast with him and just amazed at how much he had changed and learned in three weeks. But perhaps the greatest thrill was just being with Dada and going on a hike with him. And I am sure Dada took him on a tractor ride too.

How many remember this popper toy?  Clint just giggled and loved it so Grammie bought it. Then he had to learn that he needed to push it to make the balls pop -- dragging it backwards did not work and that irked him.

We do find some neat toys in Jersey and the ones that have him use his hands and eyes are the best -- keeps him busy and enhances his motor skills big time.





And you folks think I am silly -- look at his Mommy trying to fool him with this wreath!


Okay, you all behave and have a great week, as far as I know we shall be back Friday and depart again next Sunday for our last week in Jersey. BUT we may ended up staying down there this weekend and save the drive -- its a guess at this point.


Don't be irreplaceable.  If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted!

No comments: