Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wednesday

Okay, it is Wednesday and we are once again, back in Jersey.  The drive on Monday started out nice (I drove to Syracuse)--sunny and just nice to see all the Fall colors (not as bright as I like but still pretty amazing).  Then we stayed longer at my sisters place so when we got back in the car, we had like an hour of daylight and then, dark driving.

Worse it began to rain, thunder, saw what we thought was heat lightening but would learn later, this was really lightening and even the games in NY were postponed due to heavy downpours, hail, etc. All we knew was our eyeballs were straining to see the damn road and it was really dark and windy. (FYI we are approximately 30 minutes from NYC so we got plenty of this storm on our drive here) 

It was after ten when we got to Parsippany and while the baby and I stayed in the room, poor Kel was hauling stuff in from the car and it was downpour city and she was drenched...plus very tired (she did this leg of the drive).  It was close to midnight before we got prone and I think I passed out into slumber land quickly, while she was up and down half the night with the baby.

Anyway, we are here and we'll spent a week here and then move to Paramus next week --  I like Paramus...Mall is close by and Clint and I can stop in the pet store and he can see other stuff.  Ya, we got a small playground here which is nice but damp weather makes that off limits. Maybe this weekend we can go back to the beach -- now that would be nice but who knows, as it gets cooler, the beach gets colder too.

Anyway, gotta tell ya, we got a shower in this room that can nearly blast you into the other room.  Ya, man this sucker has some major pressure!  Well, yes I prefer this to that drizzle that takes 30 minutes to get shampoo outta the hair but man, this is like standing under a power pressure washer..

Okay, more later.  We got a few missions to accomplish like costumes for Clint's big ONE birthday and of course Halloween. I said I'd dress up as a Bud Lite but got this look -- okay,forget the lite -- I'll just go as a Bud!!!

No comments: