Monday, October 11, 2010

Too Much

I just gotta share this video....watching his reaction to the taste of a lime is priceless.  I have this posted on Facebook but not all of you do that scene, so you get to see it here -- enjoy


Love his expressions -- and how he went after the water botttle -- the boy knows what he wants,eh?  One gal said she liked his "twitters!"  He is something, that's for dang sure.
Gotta tell ya, wish my other grandkids lived closer so the cousins could see each other more often. They are ALL good kids and so much fun...I miss them very much and will visit them again soon -- well, next year for sure!!!

Looks like hubby is taking me to brunch and then, that should suffice in the killing time department and into the car headed to Jersey!  Life is good...hey, we're on this side of the dirt, that is good!!!

Oh ya, when I get back I gotta get the deck furniture put away and buy more bird seed.  I want those little devils to keep coming around all winter long and yes, I will gladly feed them.  In Jersey cardinals were all over the place and home, I rarely get to see them and they are damn hard to photograph.

No comments: