Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday

Okay, slap me with wet noodles but today is my grandson's first birthday -- hurrah:

On this date, one year ago, he made an "early" entrance, guess he decided the apartment was too damn small.  Five weeks early but you'd never know it and he's just perfect.

Once again this damn program is being fussy about photos so I shall try to load more later -- got a cute one of him playing with real tools and acting like he is undecided about which one to share with Dada as they hook up my ice maker.



Have a good one, I'm off to Curves --one of these days I will actually see real curves on this body instead of rolling lumps!

Yes, I know it is raining, well, what did ya expect? We couldn't keep having nice weather forever and we need the rain too.  And the birds are returning to my bird feeders --hurrah! 

Okay, gotta do a few things, then off to the daycare to watch the Dress-Up Parade and of course, see my year old grandson in his costume (like I haven't seen this before--- I was there when Mommy got it and there to witness the try-on...and he'll wear it again tomorrow for his BIG party too.

No comments: