Thursday, September 25, 2008

HOW IS YOUR DAY?



Sweet Jejeezus I think the world has gone flippin mad. Some poor news anchor that looks like Palin is getting hate mail – if you see the photos, yes they look alike but come on, hate mail?

Now to make your life really weird, Kid Rock is attempting to have his own beer – what – say that again, Kid Rock Beer? I just don’t understand this so called attempt to offer us loyal beer drinkers this so called “domestic “ brew – domestic brew from a man who is prone to violent acts and who keeps trying to move into country music and who, in my opinion, needs a hair cut!

Then on a lighter note, have seen and/or heard the geese lately? Ya, those V shape flying patterns – are they headed south all ready? Oh hell, I ain’t gonna educate you on this pattern, just a little tiny point, being the leader sucks! You want to fly longer, stay in the back and use the draft the others create and you don’t flap as much!

Well I see the “ticket” for flower toilets was tossed out and they remain a “landmark.” Hey, this is the cheapest advertising a village could have – folks drive from miles away to see this art work and while here, they shop, eat and spend money. Sounds like a win-win to me!

Now we all can sleep better knowing that Clay Aiken has finally admitted he’s gay! Does that make anyone sleep better? Then we got at least two with too much money donating $100,000, to campaign against proposition 8 in California which wants to ban same-sex marriages. That’s a lot of cash to stop love! And while on this topic, Ellen’s new Mrs. is gonna take her last name DeGeneres – well, ain’t that just peachy!

Sonofagun folks, I’m going outside and soaking up the rays of Fall, whatever in hell that means. You all behave and have a great day, okay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how much the eventual divorce will cost Mr. DeGeneres

Anonymous said...

Oh I understand both gals are Mrs! As for eventual divorce, let's hope that doesn't happen. I hate to see "any" marriage fail and considering Ellen waited so long to commit, this has to be the real thing. But hey, stranger things could happen and I'm sure they had pre-nups. Damn I never did that, how odd