Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just Wondering

I know this photo is misleading and when I saw it, early this morning I was wondering if I had taken some drug. I mean, it looks like ice but in reality its foam! Unbelievable.

Well, I am hearing lawn mowers and thinking “are you folk’s nuts?” I mean, do we really need to keep cutting the bloody damn grass! Some where in the back of my foolish head there is this nagging concept that grass needs to be left a tad long before the real cold weather settles in and this helps protects those tender little shoots we call GRASS!

But what the hell do I know – folks are mowing and I’m looking at them like, don’t expect me to follow suit – no way Sister! My lawn looks great and other than slowly collecting leaves, it’s gonna look a tad “bushy” but that’s the layer I want it to have as the cold weather enters. Why in hell would you cut it so close the ground in the first place?

Ya, the Fall colors are really starting to grab our attention now. Seeing lots of reds but not too many bright yellows but then, I may be looking in the wrong spots. Ya, I know, head toward the mountains and you’ll see the full color wheel.

Well, a few more photos to bore you and then, I’m off to the beauty shop – make that hair saloon….beauty is such a misleading word. All I know is my mane needs trimming and then, I shall be a happy camper once again.


Something about this building with the green windows that just fascinates me -- it sure stands out and looks impressive, strong and worthy of capturing on film. Some day we should address what makes a worthy photo -- now, thar's a subject to blow the brain cells to hell and back! Enjoy.















No comments: