Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday...duh!

Ya, I know, its Friday and the day after Thanksgiving and for some reason its known as Black Friday.  Oh hell, look it up as to why it got this name...I can't do everything for you.

It's also 43 degrees, raining and the wind, well, let's just say, its a whipping the flags pretty damn good out there.  And my dau doesn't want to break tradition and wants to go shopping.  But before all that madness begins, hubby and I are going to breakfast and make one stop to include in the Minnesota Christmas box, which we hope to mail today or tomorrow.

If you are a Facebook fan and many are, you will see all the comments about the fabulous meal everyone had yesterday.  Nobody ever writes about the lousy meals, isn't that odd?  I mean, you cannot make me believe that something you had wasn't as good as you expected but then again, everything I ate was great so maybe on this day, all cooks are granted major abilities!!!

So once I brave the elements and the shopping madness, I may come back and report how much fun it was -- hell, if nothing else, I can watch people and have them wonder, along with me, why in hell are we doing this?  Take care and have a lovely day!!!

No comments: