Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Go VOTE

Yes, damnit, get out there and vote and maybe the bloody damn phone calls will cease.  I mean, come on, calls from Bill Clinton, George Pakati, Madonna, etc...this is really annoying, they never take our questions, always doing all the damn talking!!!

Ya, I thought I'd give ya a look at various bird photos!  As the colder weather approaches, many of these will truly be looking for food and I have my bird feeders ready. What puzzles me is why none found my bird house that appealing?  Oh wait, I didn't really secure it that good and during a wind storm it blew outta the tree, that might have been a good reason not to build a nest here, ya think? But I did re-hang it and this time, secured it firmly but still no renters.  Hell, it was cheap rent and good right out the front door -- how much more appealing did they want?  No, I wasn't gonna furnish the damn thing....not that good.

Well, it is 25 degrees, the heater is cranked up and hopefully my grandson and I shall be warm and comfy today.  Hey, the sun is shining too.  I know it is cold but later, both of us shall bundle up and go for a walk...well, I will walk,he will ride. But I've been known to haul his butt out of the stroller and let his walk about too...hey, fresh air is good for both of us, right?

Ya, why don't you get out too--go vote but also spend a few minutes taking in that crisp Fall air...what the hell, does a body good.  More tomorrow...behave and damnit, go VOTE!!!

No comments: