Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's My Day:)

Yes it is my birthday -- aren't you just thrilled?  Best part about this day is due to fasting for blood work tomorrow, I can't really enjoy my birthday in my normal fashion, meaning (no beer or wine).

Went to Watertown yesterday with Kel and Clint for some early holiday shopping. First stop was Red Lobster (hadn't been there in years)and pigged out in fine fashion (needed a nap vs shopping but we did shop).

Found some neat stuff (sorry can't tell ya, as its presents for Christmas) and of course, people watching is always fun.  I love how folks "rip"into some box to see what its all about, how it works, etc., then seeing all parts are included, grab a box that is fully wrapped and sealed!  Why in hell didn't ya take the one you ripped apart and know has all working parts?

Then you have fun folks who got the kids stuck in a shopping cart, still bundled up and hotter than hell, and what do they do, stop and chat for along periods of time and threaten the kid with everything under the sun for complaining about being hot or this is boring! And they usually don't move for you either,block the aisle, shelves and think this is no reason to even ask them to move -- no way!!!

Oh ya, and the season is just beginning.  Now, what I did notice was long lines for the lay-a-away section.  Man, carts were piled high with stuff and then, stand in line and wait your turn.  I never understood why they only have one person working this particular section...would it hurt ya to hire a few more so this could go a bit faster?

Well, it is Sunday and that means FOOTBALL -- so after a few errands, I plan to plop myself in my chair and watch the games.  Ya, I know and you know this also means a chair nap!!

Have a good one and yes, thanks for the birthday wishes too.

No comments: