Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday & Football

Okay, survived Thanksgiving which was very nice but informed my daughter this was her last one.  Talk about a look of shock, she thought she had done something wrong.  I explained to her:  "Look, if I do Thanksgiving next year, you do Christmas and that means, Clint doesn't have to leave his toys or home on Christmas Day, just us grandparents travel to your house vs all of you coming over here, get it?"  Understood and accepted!!!

Did the Black Friday number but not early like some folks, that makes no bloody sense to me. As long as you get in line and pay for stuff by 1:00 p.m., all is good. And come on, not everyone is gonna get a free flat screen TV, washer, dryers, etc.  --- just a few very lucky people.  In fact, going later in the day, early evening, sees fewer people and you still buy stuff, so what the hell.

Oh my goodness, Willie Nelson arrested again for marijuana.  I mean, how many times has this happened?  He gets arrested, admits its his, goes to jail, pays the fine and off he goes...happy as a lark.  The man has openly admitted he favor legalizing this weed and he will continue to smoke it too.  Hell he probably grows it on his bus!!!

Okay, how about the TSA madness.  You can have a full body scan, rather revealing or a pat down that is down right invasive in my humble opinion.  Hey, don't get me wrong, I'm all for security and while I realize this is important and helpful I still find it distasteful.  I mean, come on the damn airlines are robbing us blind and now they get a free feel too -- WTF?  I'm for traveling by train, at least that doesn't invade my personal space or allow a free groping!!!

As for me, hopefully nobody will want me to leave my house (however I am out of cough syrup, damnit) so I plan to get comfy and watch football all damn afternoon, and that includes chair naps as well.  Oh I may flip to the tennis channel too as there is tennis match today as well...Nadal vs Federer in London...year end number and that will be fun to watch too.  And I got leftover turkey and stuffing to keep me happy as well.  Oh man, I'm really gonna need to go to Curves on Monday and work out big time. 

You all have a nice day and behave yourself -- oh hell, kick up your heels if you must.  I threatened to go to Wal-Mart, go into the dressing room, wait a  bit and then yell, "hello, need some help here, no toilet paper!" 

No comments: