Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Highjacked -- Damn

Howdy,

Well, like many I too had my computer highjacked or if you prefer, a nasty virus decided to take over and that resulted in me losing alot of my stuff -- bloody hell!

Ya I know, should have backed up things and then when shit like this happens, you haven't lost everything...hindsight is bloody wonderful. Now I may remember to do this little number! Ya, live and learn!

So I will spend time reinstalling software that I wish to use and programs that I definitely want to use and hopefully in due course I will have most of the stuff back where I want it or I'll be a frustrated clown and decide I didn't really need that program anyway!

Anyhoooo -- just wanted to let you know I haven't gone away -- not really and soon I shall share more nonsense with you -- can't wait, right?

Hey, how did ya like the temp this morning -- 48 degrees -- are you kidding me? Makes ya wonder if we have a wet, cool summer does that mean a mild winter? One can hope but again, sorry but I like snow sports so snow is necessary -- I just don't need nor want piles of the stuff.

More later --- have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!! :0)

Did you see that Saranac Lake made the National News this morning as THE coldest spot in the U.S.!!??

YIKES!! Fall is coming! :0(