Saturday, August 30, 2008

As I MATURE

I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in.

I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.

I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I’ve learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better have a big Willy or huge boobs.

I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others – they are more screwed up than you think.

I’ve learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities.

Now aren’t you glad you stopped by and read this blog? Oh come on, you got a smile or two from this, did you not? What? It’s not my job to make you miserable; you can do that on your own! Here’s a couple more ditty’s to keep the day pleasant:

  • When I’m feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor’s dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
  • It you can’t be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
  • Don’t assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • Did you ever notice the Roman Numerals for forty (40) are “XL.”
  • The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.
  • If you think there is good in everybody, you haven’t met everybody.
  • If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame!

Hey have a great Labor Day Weekend and this rain will pass and you really should go over to Norwood Lake and watch the snowmobile races. I’m gonna be there with my trusty camera and plan to have a good ole time. Come on over and join the fun!

OR you can stay home and work on being miserable -- your choice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE, post your pictures!! All of mine are of the wake left from the sleds!! LOL!! :0)

You left too soon, BTW!! You missed the machine that FELL OFF the HOOK!! Among other fun stuff! :0)

I'm going back tomorrow & taking Dad with me! (Brave, I know!) :0) BUT, he's paying!! LOL!! :0)