Saturday, January 24, 2009

HERE WE GO


Yup, this is the word for the day and supposedly shall last until sometime Sunday -- oh how precious is this?


More peanut products added to recall list
More than 31 million pounds, 125 items affected in salmonella probe. Damn, this happens to be one of my favorite snack foods and now, well, I can’t have it until this mess is cleared up. Why can’t this happen to those fat-building-pound items instead of the good stuff?

Rep. Gillibrand gets Clinton's Senate seat
After N.Y. selection drama, governor names upstate congresswoman to job. Does anyone know anything about this woman other than she is a woman? Here’s what one person had to say about her:

"She is whip-smart and hard working," said Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York City. "She has made helping upstate her mission, but she understands that New York City is the economic engine that makes the state go. I'm going to work hard to help her be a success. She was a great choice among a lot of great candidates."

Well, that makes all the difference, now I know all there is to know about this woman, you go girl, you go!

Oh hell, enuff of this stuff…woke up this morning feeling guilty about blowing my diet so bad yesterday. I even replayed my sisters comments when we chatted; “Stop,” she said, “you can blow this diet every now and then, who in hell cares. It’s not like you have quit completely, just one flippin day. By the way, don't you have a place where you could buy just one donut vs a box of 12? What in hell were you thinking--- dummy! Okay, now relax, have a beer and tomorrow, well, workout twice as long for being stupid."

I was all set to go outside and really put in some snowshoe time until I saw the “wind chill advisory.” Holy sheet – minus 21 wind chill, hey even I ain’t that dedicated to snowshoeing. I shall wait and if things warm up I may venture out but most likely, this is gonna be an inside workout day. Watch out Yoga I’m gonna do you again – well, part of your program. And I always have the lovely Wii program, which offers various exercises. I will, one day, get the Wii Fitness program – if they ever buy more than two for the entire county. No shit, stores can’t keep this program on the shelves, so why don’t they order MORE of them? Is this rocket science? Damn, give me that order blank, I’ll insure we all get a chance to buy this sucker…weird people.

Okay, you all have a nice Saturday – my blah moment has passed – thank goodness, too many of them and I’d be bonkers for sure.

Just went out to get the paper, I'm so cold my boobs are chattering!

No comments: