Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow Shoeing


Just wanted to show ya that I actually do snow shoe. Sometimes people make claims and they never do what they claim. Not me, I'm the real deal -- fat, sassy and living life to the fullest.

Now let's cut some slack here, shall we, when one bundles up for outdoor outings, they tend to look -- well -- bundled up. So if you think I haven't lost any weight, see me in the Spring. Now for some Ya-Ya Sister comments.

Reasons to smile: Every 7 minutes of every day, someone in an aerobics class pulls a hamstring.

They keep telling us to get in touch with our bodies. Mine isn't all that communicative but I heard from it the other day after I said, "Body, how'd you like to go to the six o'clock class in vigorous training?"

Clear as a bell my body said; "Listen fatty, do it and die!"

Amazing!! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks two sizes!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today!

Hey, you all have a grand Sunday -- it's a mere 16 degrees out there, surely you can handle that -- get outside and enjoy the winter wonders!

No comments: