Monday, January 26, 2009

Weather-Boredom


Now this is a first in my book – or maybe my book needs to be returned to the library.

We got a winterstorm advisory that is gonna start Tuesday night and end sometime Wednesday. So what you say? Hello, this is friggin MONDAY! How about telling us what our weather will be like today, is that too much to ask or expect!

It is now around 3:30 pm and it is finally starting to snow, not much mind ya but snowing nonetheless. Light stuff at the moment but as the weather people have jumped days, who in hell knows what this means. Also, seems good ole St. Lawrence County lucked out yesterday as Watertown got slammed with 12 inches of snow and we got ZIP.

Look, I know folks don’t like snow or want much of it but come on, we had more snow last year and we ‘NEED’ snow. You want those rivers high and full in the summer, right? Well, we need snow to get them to that point – is this too hard a concept for you all to get? Good, so stop with the whining and bitching about snow!

Are all of you ready for the so called NEW TV programs? I gotta tell ya, I got cable and get probably a zillion channels but lately, TV has sucked big time and I really am sick of all the flippin reruns too. Why do we have to wait so damn long for the new shows? And some, the commercials make them look attractive, we will never see because some dipwad will cancel the show before any of us sane people ever see it.

Well, I gotta make a decision – fire up the Wii program and play a few fitness games, aka tennis, bowling, boxing or golf, OR bundle up a bit and head outside and don my snowshoes and make tracks in the snow? I am leaning toward snowshoes but I know I’m gonna want to do a lot of this tomorrow so Wii wins.


Ya, the last week in January and we can only hope the Feb sees us with better TV shows and what the hell, nicer weather too. Sunshine would be nice -- its that yellow thing in the sky in case you can't remember (no, stupid, look up for yellow, not down -- idiot).

No comments: