Friday, April 24, 2009

Bacon In The Sun


Let me first share with you that an underwater camera is well worth the price. Now, these are relatively inexpensive and as they use print film, you will have 27 shots and need to pay for processing. However, think about this, you don’t have to worry about sand, salt or water, which can and does ruin cameras. Plus as this underwater camera is good up to 50-feet, you can take it with you into the water, toss it to someone else and if they fail to catch it, no problem. And yes, the photos are good quality too. I bought mine at Rite Aid and if bought on Tuesday, you get a 20% senior discount.



After our deep sea fishing adventure, we needed something a bit more relaxing and less taxing. I for one did not need anymore strain, pull or twist to my back and salt water is good for many things, including bruises. So the “Three Babies” headed to the beach and while we lathered up good with sun block and had our crazy hats, we spent the majority of our time in the water.




Now, we were having so much fun, splashing, laughing and using this camera we are positive other swimmers were wondering what in hell those old ladies were on because nobody should be having this much fun or laughing this hard! I mentioned that wanted an underwater shot of me and sure enough the Bossy Baby was quick to suggest she hold me under to insure a good shot. Hey, even the Good Baby wanted in on this action and as result, there are absolutely no photos of me underwater! That might have been a good thing come to think of it!




However, I do have a hair do that screams “Little Richard get outta town, White Mama is here and my do is nicer than yours ever was! Don't believe me, take a look at this photo -- oh come on, laugh, it really is a horrible photo but funnier than hell!




Yes, "bacon in the sun" was grand fun and we definitely laughed a great deal. I feel sorry, truly I feel sorry for those who cannot laugh at themselves and let the roar of giggles out -- such a horrible waste -- so if you can, laugh each day and howl with giggles whenever you get the chance.



When the Bossy and Good Babies went to play golf and I am not a golfer I arranged to spend time with my Vietnam roommate and once again, we caught up on each other's lives and remembered our Nam days too. When she suggested the we all considering going on a cruise next April, it was something even the sisters were eager to check and do. Of course, the cruise lines probably should be notified and be prepared because this group of gals like the laugh, have a good time and we do not like negativity in any form!


Okay, one more Florida story, tomorrow and that's the one about the trip home...trust me, you're gonna love it -- until then, enjoy the photos and keep smiling!

2 comments:

Moonbeam said...

Awesome pics!! THanks for sharing!! :0)

Potsdam Kelly said...

Mama these are the best pictures. I love the ones of you in the water just living it up. LMAO the 3 amigos hat pic. lol