Thursday, April 30, 2009

Polish Sausage


Well, later on today I shall depart the area and spend the next few days in Washington, D.C. Now what has me a tad leary is the idea that folks are being advised not to hang out in crowds. Ya, and I'm headed where? Maybe I should get and wear a mask?


Everyone is in a hurry to scream 'racism' these days!

'In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?' The clerk looks at him and says, 'Are you Polish?'

The guy (clearly offended) says, 'Well, yes I am.

But let me ask you something.

If I had asked for Italian sausage,Would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?

Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog. Would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?'

'If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?'

The clerk says, 'Well, no, I probably wouldn't!' With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says,

'Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?'

The clerk replied, 'Because you're in Home Depot'

3 comments:

Moonbeam said...

Ok, carry that waterless hand cleaner stuff with you & use it every time you touch ANYTHING!! :0)

Also, don't breath IN!! :0)

That way there's NO WAY you'll get Swine Flu! :0)

Pat said...

Okay Moonbeam, if I can't breath in, what in hell can I do? Die!

Ya waterless hand cleaner is a must, got'em! I have a feeling we shan't be amongst the crowds but hang with each other, swap stories, stuff ourselves and drink the good stuff -- oh ya, watch a few movies too.

See ya soon.

Moonbeam said...

LOL!! I KNEW you'd like my suggestions!! :0)