Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Here We go Ah-Gin

Even the birds are confused and while that is not exactly earth shaking, have you looked out your window this morning? Go ahead, take a look -- whatcha see?
Unless its different in your area, it's snowing here -- that's right, snowing! Not alot but snowing nonetheless. If this was March, I would say it's sugaring snow but this is flippin April and what -- it's an April snow?!

Oh I could dig out the winter coat, bundle up and go for my usual walk but you know what? I think today is gonna be an inside workout day and that means that freakin Yoga tape! I don't mind this, every now and then, but honestly I get antsy with it. I'm suppose to stretch and hold various positions and I just want to move on, not wait until the next move is now possible. How long do these damn muscles need to stretch anyway? They have been laying around lazy for years, time to in gear is my motto...ye gads.

Well, I may come back with more insights, it is really early and I got nothing at the moment. Oh sure, act like this never happens to you, go ahead, act that way -- liar!

The reason so many people never get anywhere in life is because when opportunity knocks, they are out in the backyard looking for fourleaf clovers.

No comments: