Monday, April 6, 2009

Wet Monday


Yes, it is Monday.

Yes it is raining.

Yes I am sick of this wet stuff too.

What you like this shit -- good for you Sunshine, you keep right on smiling -- idiot!

I'm sorry but I just can't get motivated this morning -- this dreary weather has even me in a funky mood,which is not good. So what I did was haul stuff out that I might or might not take to Florida. This also meant trying on things -- what fits, what does not and how bad does this or that look! I have to remind myself that I don't need to bring the entire closet, we are staying with our sister and she does have a washer and dryer...hurrah!

We're having a rather sicky feeling about this canoe trip. Seems you need to reserve the canoes ahead of time, which is fine. But that is no guarantee you will have a canoe when you show up! Hello, this doesn't sound like a reputable group to us. So, we are looking at other possibilities. We know we'll do the gambling cruise, that is a blast. We are in for deep sea fishing -- this will be fun and imagine, fresh fish for dinner ( pray we don't hook a marlin). And we'll definitely hit beaches so we can walk along them, splash about in the ocean and as I bought an underwater camera, I definitely plan to use it --- just gotta convince one of the sisters to come under with me and snap a few shots of me too!

Well, time for a nap -- nothing else to do and its the weather for naps!!

2 comments:

Moonbeam said...

This IS a good nap day!! :0)

I can't wait to see the pics from your Florida trip!!! Something to look forward to!! YIPEE! :0)

Pat said...

Moonbeam,

No nap, wanted to take one but it never happened, don't know why -- nap should have been simple and easy to do but not today!

Crazy weather