Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Turn the facuet off!


Can ya see them? Oh come on, surely you can see them -- look closer! Hell, if necessary click on the photo and it will get bigger.




Yes, dandelions, my favorite flower and don't say there are weeds, even weeds have feelings (smile).


Okay,so you prefer the tulips, I hear ya. This one is pretty cool and more are joining it -- well, I am assuming more are joining it, the rain is keeping me inside, duh?




Can ya believe it, this is the last week of April – hurrah. On Thursday I shall once again, depart the area and head first to Syracuse, then on to Maryland and eventually tour around Washington, D.C. It has been many years since I trek around the nation’s capital and my daughter said, “Yes, they have electric lights now.” And I kindly inquired, “can one still sit on Lincoln’s lap” and she replied, “You do know he’s dead, right?” It’s always a joy to know I raised kids with a sense of humor!!!

Oh ya, I also bought a new car, well, not brand new but new in the sense that I’m now driving a 2007 vs. a 1999 jeep! Hey, this 2007 has some serious kick ass pick up – hope I can handle this and not wipe out as I “gun it” in heavy traffic? Ya, like that would happen, NOT!

Oh poop, I meant to pick up some potting soil, some seeds and begin my starter kits – damn, the mind just wandered right off that idea when I was in town doing other errands – ye gads. I kind of like my mini-greenhouses and for whatever its worth, they do work. Hey, if all else fails I can always put plants all ready growing or better yet, graze in my daughter’s garden or my brother’s – if all that fails, the Amish definitely have some great fresh veggies at a decent price. Well, let’s hope they stand within reason, seems like the economy goes south and fools up the prices on everything, including manure and dirt--– what the hell!!

Well, its continues to rain and you know what, this makes for a lovely nap weather, so I'm gonna plunk down in my favorite chair, turn the telly and promptly have me a little ole nap. You enjoy your day, okay?




Keep smiling

3 comments:

Moonbeam said...

MY favorite flower??? It's the fist gift my son gave me all by himself! "Here, Mommy, these are for you because I Love you!" (Makes your heart just melt, doesn't it?) :0)

Moonbeam said...

THAT was weird!! It was supposed to say: Know why Dandylions are..." It should also be FIRST, NOT fist!

I don't know what the heck happened??!! I'm not even drinking! Yet! ;0) :0)

Pat said...

What the hell Moonbeam, if you had been drinking, it might have been worse. How sweet his first gift was this flower...love it!

Okay, I'm sick of the rain, turn the facuet off, please!