Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday and 80 Degrees



Yes, it is Monday and don't blink, but the temp is supposedly headed toward 80 - hurrah!



So everyone who can will get outside, do more lawn work and for some, work on the garden, getting it ready at least, too early to plant.

As for me, I began the morning with going to Curves -- man I need that workout after a Florida vacation. Then I came home a decided the clear plastic mats in my car needed a good washing, so out they came and then small patio tables got scrubbed and hell, I was on a flippin roll. In between all this, Moose and I played Frisbee. I could not see him stuck in a house so he came to Grandma's and together we are busy, busy nut cases.



Planted sunflower seeds -- this outta be interesting, damn birds love these so what the hell, raise my own, right? In the meantime, my tulips are just about ready to pop open and once again, I'm shocked and pleased they have survived and so far the critters are staying away.



Well, time to get back outside -- I ain't gonna miss this sunshine or nice weather by hanging around in this bloody damn house. Take care and you know, keep smiling!

No comments: