Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday

Here's another book I really should read, how about you?

Yes, another "wet" Friday, what else is new -- and for some reason, all this wet is causing a smell that leads to "some bad arse steekin happening around here.


For those interested, I did not do the Wii Active workout yesterday, even they were smart enough to know the muscles needed a break and a rest day -- hurrah!

Today after my Curves workout I came home and did the Active workout and yes, damnit, I did sweat -- now if this could just translate to weight loss I'll be skinny as a Q-tip by Sunday!!!

Ah the weekend cometh and the wet weather shall continue all weekend too...however, according the Farmer's Almanac, August is suppose to dry and warm....hey, you gonna believe a farmer or some meteorologist? At this point I'll go with the Farmer because anything that even remotely suggests dry, warm weather has my vote!!!

I may be back later but for now -- life is good, and yes, I am still above ground....

No comments: