Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stayin Positive





Yes, I am trying to remain positive and just ignore this constant rain but it is getting bloody damn hard to do this and I am really fed up with this damp weather!

I’ve been up since 6:30 and waiting to go for my walk and the weather just will not cooperate. A light mist I can handle, I ain’t gonna melt but a downpour is not my idea of walking fun and I refuse to walk carrying an umbrella – give me some credit! How the hell can I swing my arms, when one is holding this thing over my head!

OMG it’s almost 9:30 and –wait for it – the sun is out! Sweet Agnes, I’m gonna grab my tennis shoes (well, put them on) and I’m gonna get my walk done – oh man, this is great – the mood enhancement of sunshine is one powerful drug – holy sheet!

Whew! That was great – the temp rose a bit making the walk a very comfy one weather-wise. And yes, the sunshine felt good too. In fact, many other walkers were out and about too – all of us thinking the same thing “much nicer than walking through rain drops!”



Okay, did the walk, had a shower, had lunch and got one more paper to read and then, I'm headed outside and with any luck I can sit on the deck and enjoy the fresh air -- amazing.



Later today, my daughter will ascertain the sex of the baby, if the baby cooperates and I will know if I'm gonna be a GrandMA or a GrandPA. Either way, I'm gonna be a grandparent....yaHOO!!!



Oh hell, put on your BIG GIRL PANTIES and deal with it!

No comments: