Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ya Rain.....:(



This is one reason your phone should be equipped with a camera! Holy Mama, that's gotta hurt or maybe it felt good? Ya, inquiring minds don't really give a rip, do we?





Yes, another wet day in upstate New York. We just love this sheet--truly we love it. We can't sit in our yards because (1) its wet, (2 ) it's wet and (3) the grass is higher than the bloody house! We don't go swimming because the rain makes that impossible -- why is that -- we get in water but we don't like water on us -- huh? And I for one am sick of friggin naps! All this weather seems to create is this nap crap and that isn't right or is it?


Look, these cell phone camera shots just get worse..now I ask you, is this dress too short or is she too heavy to wear such an outfit? Oh ya, squat vs bend would work too....LOL.


Well, I have no freaking idea what I shall do today -- however, as I cannot seem to get outside and walk as I wish, I dusted the entire house and dusting is like weeding -- I HATE IT! But hey, things look shiny now -- is that good or bad I wonder?

Okay I admit it , today I am O.C.D: old, cranky & demented - and how is your day going -- aha, you're OCD too.

No comments: