Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bummed

I was just bummed when I read that Patrick Swayze passed away yesterday after a tough 20 month battle with pancreatic cancer. I truly hoped that he would somehow beat this sucker and live.

This is one actor you never heard any trash about because he was a decent man his entire life. He found the love of his life and that was all he wanted, no messing around for him, Lisa was all he ever cared about.

Now he can ride his beloved horses, freely, no pain and through some of the most majestic lands ever created. Rest in peace Patrick, your job on earth is done. We shall miss you!

3 comments:

Moonbeam said...

He was one of the *good guys*!! I miss him already!

Anonymous said...

So which was your favorite......Ghost, Red Dawn, Dirty Dancing.....
Just wondering

Pat said...

My fave was Red Dawn, but to be fair, there was not one movie or show in which he played a role that I did not like! Again, he will be missed.