Saturday, December 6, 2008

OTTAWA BEWARE


My Saturday is going to be damn exciting and fun. Why? Well, later on today my daughter, that would be Kelly (I only have one daughter) and I shall drive over to Ottawa; do a little shopping, find a nice restaurant and have dinner and then, head to the National Arts Centre to watch The Nutcracker!

However before that happens certain Saturday “to do” items need to be accomplished:

· Laundry (you didn’t think I was doing his work shirts did you?)

· Breakfast (gal’s gotta eat, right?)

· Weekly grocery shopping (oh hell, let’s put this off until Sunday, why cram everything into one day!)

· Pack the box with the Minnesota Christmas gifts and mail it (now this will stop any further shopping for that group, so this is probably the number one thing to do without failure!)

See, just a few items to accomplish and then, a nice drive to Ottawa and a fun outing with my daughter – now that is how to spend a great Saturday!

I didn’t do my two mile walk this morning based on the above happenings and knowing I’d get more than two miles under my belt before this day ends anyway, so stock up the energy level and be prepared to walk lots once we hit the Arts Centre!

You all have a grand Saturday and whatever you do, smile, laugh and enjoy. Ya, bite ya right back!!!



No comments: