Friday, December 12, 2008

FREAKY FRIDAY

I had something else in mind when I started this blog but it went off to never-never land and who in hell knows when or if it shall return.


So, we got ourselves a nice white mess out there, don't we? I loved it when they (the weather people) said a "dusting" is expected overnight...then you get up, it's snowing like hell and we're in a winter advisory -- that's a dusting?


What makes this nasty is this is a mix of rain, snow and sleet and honey child,that makes for some damn slick roads and we got some who think they don't have to worry. Mommy and Daddy gave them a flippin Hummer and it can go anywhere. Ya, right into the ditch, dipstick, ice doesn't care what you drive, it rules -- face it, live with it and stop being a jerk!


I'm messing with a new photo program - new in that I haven't use it before, who knows how long its been around. Basically you can take negatives and/or slides, scan them on this cute device, download and then do whatever editing you feel is necessary. One thing I have learned as I was doing slides was, "clean them first!" Holy sheet, there's a lot of dust on slides that have sat in boxes or even slide trays for years.



Now this is quite a program and I'm driving my kids nuts sending them photos of them when they were really kids -- like 3 and 5 year olds. Talk about a hoot -- holy Mama. And I even included some of me and that is even funnier -- we sure had some weird hair styles and the glasses. I look like Bat Woman -- oh we were special.



Ya, I may bore you with photos -- okay, you talked me into it, here's one wood pile from my childhood - hey, this one was closer to the house so it was our favorite.

You did not think I'd include a photos of me when I was young, now did you? Shame on you for even having such strange thoughts!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact, I was hoping to see *olden day* pictures! LOL!! :0)

Pat said...

Oh Moonbeam, why spoil the fun -- I was so nerdy those days you would not recognize me.

I was also damn skinny and I don't recognize me either!