Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PLOP, BURP, POOP

I hope I can stop laughing long enough to write this latest bit of “save the planet” crap!

Are you ready? Seems the Federal Environmental Protection Agency is proposing a “gas tax which would fine every cow in the country because their farts contribute to global warming!

Can you say – why stop or pick on just cows- what about horses, pigs, dogs, cats, llamas, sheep, donkeys, turkeys, chickens, etc. – I mean, let’s not get too narrow minded about this flatulent issue, let’s spread the usage around, right?

You want more on this? Please read Pat McKeown column in the Tuesday, December 9th issue of the Daily Courier Observer – she really did a fine job on this issue. Her closing sentence; “Some times it’s hard to know whether to laugh or cry,” is perfect! As for me, I am laughing!!!

1 comment:

WiseAcre said...

Hope they don't get around to taxing old farts. I can't afford to pay more taxes.