Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fahter's Day

There I have done my duty and said the words being heard everywhere today, aren't ya proud of me? A tis a grand life.

Hey, I wish my Dad was here so I could hug him and tell him how much I love him but sadly he died 8 years ago. To all of you who still have your Dad's (be them biological or stepfather's) cherish these moments, okay?

Well, tomorrow I head for Minnesota -- gotta get my Grandma fix and man, I am ready. I like this small town my son has elected to call his home and where he and his family live, work and play. It's a little bigger than Norwood (I think) and has its own appeal and interests. A very nice running/bike/hike path around a lake and of course, this is land of 10,000 lakes, so plenty of watery outings available.

Well, time to get on with things -- gonna BBQ for good ole Hubby tonight and need a new propane tank just to insure I got plenty of fuel. Best get that now and then I can relax. See ya later.

No comments: