Monday, June 16, 2008

Outta here!

Oh I know you will miss me, right? Well, I shall miss you, especially those who take time to make comments. Imagine if no one every commented -- it would make one wonder if anyone was reading their blog, right?

Well, read, comment or not, it's still your choice. Summer is fast approaching and soon, Norwood's beach will see everyone cooling off and having a good time. Let's not trash the place this year...let's take a trash bag with us and pick up after ourselves, shall we? I don't want to pick up your mess, you don't want to pick up mine, so let's be good and neat.

Okay, see ya in a couple weeks -- headed to the land of 10,000 lakes and no I do not plan to count'em. Someone all ready did that and as there are actually more than 10,000, the counter is still out there and if ever found, we may learn there's 20,0000 lakes,who in hell knows.

Have fun folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm BACK!! My computer died, but I got a new one! :0)

Have FUN on your trip!! :0)