Monday, June 2, 2008

Come on Sunshine

I’m almost hesitant to say, great another lovely Monday as my son says only someone retired thinks Monday is a grand day! Wait till I see him a few weeks, that boy needs an attitude adjustment!

My son is gutting his living room and then, he put up sheet rock and finally, he needed to spackle it, right? My grandson had informed his father he would help him paint but when he saw the spackle number he said; “Dad I was gonna help you and man, do you need help, you are a bad painter!” Oh the joys of young minds!

My granddaughter, age 5 informed me that I would sleep in her bed and when I asked if she had a good pillow she said, “Grandma, it’s a princess bed, of course it has a good pillow!” Thar, I have been told, have I not?

I am also very fortunate in that I am very fond of my daughter-in-law too. We get along fine and have some good laughs together. She has a wicked sense of humor and in this family that is almost a requirement!

Well time to get on with my errands, like get a steak for me and one for my son-in-law, need to dust inside or consider planting, and hell, while on a roll I may vacuum too, so enjoy Monday, I know I will!


Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film!

No comments: