Friday, June 6, 2008

National Doughnut Day

Yup, it’s National Doughnut Day, doesn’t that just rip all you dieters in the arse? Wouldn’t you like to sink your teeth into a nice big delicious doughnut? Well, go ahead, you can work it off later or if you are doing “points” you just used them up so live with it!

Some of these national day concepts are just too much for the average/normal person
to take. We need a National Day of Nothing! Imagine what we could do with that sucker – NOTHING! Do nothing, say nothing, be nothing and think nothing – damn, that would be fun!

Come on; think of something you’d like to be known as National Day of __________? What the hell, everyone seems to do this and you might as well get in the act and who knows, you may find yourself enjoying this silly exercise. Hey exercise the brain it’s worthwhile!

Only a few more days of this distemper pill that makes beer taste bitter and then, hopefully I can enjoy the brew like a normal person. Just because this pill caused beer to taste bitter doesn't mean wine was bad;in fact it was damn good so I drank that instead. But I like my beer, damnit! Nothing is more enjoyable than a cold brew on a hot day! I don't want some pill making it taste so bad I feel like barfing. B
elieve me, my doctor is gonna hear about these pills – toss them away or give’em to a tea-totaler but don’t give them to me ever again! Better yet, they'd be great for some alcoholic program! Damn I may have found a cure for booze hounds!

Black holes are where God divided by zero.

No comments: