Friday, November 7, 2008

FOGGY BUT CALM

I don’t care what you say, fog can be calming as long as you don’t fight it and just allow it to engulf you and make you feel part of it…oh sheet, are you buying into this? Good, I was getting worried!

Wow, this morning was fog-o-city, eh? I mean, this is some thick stuff. As I looked out the window, around 5 I couldn’t see across the street (ya, I know at 5 it’s bloody ass dark, so that’s no clue) but in our front yard we have a flag light and I could hardly see it due to the fog. By 6:30 I was able to see a bit more but not much and I was glad I was not driving – that was some thick fog.


Then while on my walk, which was pleasant as usual and I was reminding myself that I like fog, two deer let me know they were along side the road, eating and to please be quiet and not alert any hunters of their presence! Why, I would never do that and besides, you can’t shoot a gun within the village limits, so they were safe! I think they were lost – fog does that to animals too. I am never clear on deer eye sight – one person tells me they have poor eye sight but exceptional hearing and another says their eye sight is quite good, sense of smell is high and well hearing ain’t nothing to complain about either! Guess I should talk to a deer, eh?

Whew! The election is over and the crap continues. Now it’s attack Palin, blame her because McCain did not win, she didn’t know Africa was a continent, she wasn’t aware of all the names of the countries involved in the North American Trade Agreement, and what about her clothes shopping can SAKS ever recover? But wait, it’s not just about her – our President-elect is being bombarded with what kind of dog to get his girls…holy sheet, he can get elected president but he needs helping selecting a dog for his daughters? Give me a break!

Okay, it’s my birthday and I’m gonna do what I want – what else is new? You all have a lovely day and keep smiling or hell, roar with laughter and have some fun – life is good – just look in that mirror and say; “who the hell are you?”


I about wet my pants from hysterics (wait – I did wet my pants).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday !! Mine is Wednesday. We are both Scorpions.
I knew we were both Great! Anyway have a great day. Hope you get something good for your birthday, nothing can beat that grill you got tho. My husband loves that.
Happy-Happy Birthday to you!
Sherrie