Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weather is Beautiful

Oh ya, weather is beauitful, wish you were here!

Its been "snaining" all damn day -- for the less informed -- that's a combination of snow and rain, hence snaining (thanks Moonbeam, lovely word).

Hey,if this has been snow, we'd be ass deep in it tonight but as its snaining, we might want to consider investing in a water tight boat! Let's hope this does not freeze because that would mean some slick damn roads and we don't want that, right?

Yes I have been messing with this blog site. I had a graphic in the header and couldn't get rid of it, so now I have this other thingy. One day I shall ascertain what I did wrong and fix it, until then, live with this and I'll keep posting nonsense to entertain you ---okay,drive you bonkers, whatever fits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how's that wine tasting going?? :0)

Pat said...

Oh Moonbeam, you just know the wine tastes damn good -- beer is better but this is a good quality wine -- think I'll sip away and enjoy it -- house is warm and I am comfy -- in fact, it gets any warmer and I'll need to get outside --must be that damn wine.