Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRD DAY

Man you can smell the memories as you walk into a house or walk by one as you take in the morning sights and sounds. Thanksgiving is the only holiday (have I said this before) that concentrates mostly on food and blessings. It is the holiday that conjures up memories of past Thanksgivings and makes new ones each year. Be thankful and enjoy the moments.


Oh ya, we awoke to a winter-wonder-land aka snow! I gotta tell ya, it’s damn pretty outside and the snow keeps falling. It is my understanding that this is a wet-heavy-snow [hey, I was outside, this is heavy,wet snow, great for snowballs and/or snowmen making -- oh ya, makes me wanna build one --how about you?]
and needs to moved (like out of driveways, sidewalks and roads) or it will form ice crystals and that my friends is bloody ice! I like snow but I am no fan of ice unless it’s in a drink or confined space such as an ice rink!


Okay as you are enjoying family, friends and the meal today, I want you to wonder about and think what this person does – ready? A “ballologist,” -- oh it’s a word and it has a purpose and if nothing else, it’ll make for lively chats today.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

No comments: