Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One more Day

Yup, one more day and then, we can inhale the goodies cooks have been preparing all week -- I can hardly wait। No other holiday concentrate this much on food and who doesn't like food? Wow--tomorrow can't get here fast enuff and to hell with diets -- I'm pigging out, how about you?

Did my Curves workout this morning and discovered the Minnesota Clan gave me an early Christmas gift -- 3 month membership -- wow, I am a lucky woman. Thanks kids, yes damnit, Grandma shall continue to work out but don't think you'll see me skinny anytime soon!


Then once that workout was done, my dau suggested we hike the trails up behind the local high school (that would be NNCS) and I said sure so off we went, with Moose [the grand dog] with us of course. He loves it up there and its so wonderful to hike in the woods, yes it was snowing but hey, in the woods you just don't feel it that much. I'll have to do a bit of research on how to upload a video into my blog -- I know it can be done, I just gotta learn how. The above photo shows part of the trail -- kind of cool,eh?

Have a lovely day।

2 comments:

WiseAcre said...

I just stopped by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Three month membership!! NICE!! Guess there's no more IF left! :0)

A pre-turkey hike sounds wonderful!! :0) Grand-Dog & all! :0)

I'm still hoping to get to Syracuse tomorrow, Washington, DC on the next Monday! :0)

Chat ya in 9 days! Have a Happy Turkey Day!! :0)