Monday, November 10, 2008

I'd Hire Bubba - How about U?

My Resimay


To hoom it mae cunsern,


I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.
I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting. I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole realee seam to reespond too me well. Certain men and all the ladies. I no my spelling is not too good but find that I Offen can get a job wit my persinalety.



My salerery is open so we kin discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth, I kin start emeditely.


Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser. hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.


Sinseerly,Bubba


PS: Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.




Employer's response:

Dear Bubba,It's OK, we've got spell check.


See you Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd hire THAT Bubba! The question is: WHAT would I have him do for me! :0)

Hey, Happy Veteran's Day! THANK YOU for serving this great country of ours! :0)

Pat said...

Oh Moonbeam, you know WHAT you could find him to do for you -- life is never dull with Bubba in the hen house.

Have a great day.