Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photos

Sometimes a simple, little stream captures your attention and before you know it, the ole camera is snapping a photo to preserve this breathe of winter on film.

Today it's a lovely 7 degrees, wind is blowing and it's colder than hell outside. Yet, I want to get outside and snow shoe, so as I wait for a hopeful warm up, I shall bore you with some recent photos


Hey, you won't get out there, I shall and share it with you....smile, it happens all the time!




Look at this black bird I doth believe it is a crow and it has found my feeder but hey, everything has to eat, right?


Oh look, she brought the kids with her too.


I never notice how long a beak these birds had -- holy sheet!

And then we have the granddog who picks one of the coldest days to want to play Frisbee.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moose looks like he's having a grand time! Does he bother your birdie friends? :0)

Pat said...

Moonbeam,

Naw, he is use to all the critters around his place, deer, birds, squirrels, you name it. doesn't give a rip. He is after all KING the land at least in his neck of the woods.

Anonymous said...

Your birds look like starlings, from the photo.

Pat said...

Hey Anon, you could be right, I have no clue. Guess I need to buy me a "bird book" so I can ID these winged creatures.

Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

I suggest the Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Birds Eastern Region! It's AWESOME!! :0)

Potsdam Kelly said...

Mom love the pictures. Finally you have birds and many of them. Thanks again for all your help with the granddog.