Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SHAKE YOUR HEAD


Doesn't this just look peaceful and COLD? Well, it is and yes, its bloody cold too. However, there's something about a Feb thaw that just brings a giggle to the throat or a choke, your choice.

HERE GOES - GET READY TO SHAKE

Wow, this stuff just gets scary by the minute. Now we are learning the company “knew” the peanuts were contaminated and still sent the product!

Look, you can search the Internet and get all the latest recall listings but let’s make this easy on everyone – anything that has any peanuts or peanut butter – TOSS IT OUT! Look I hate to waste food and some of this stuff I actually like eating but you know what, I don’t care to take any chances with this stuff. So, out goes the trail mix, snack bars, peanut butter jars and anything else that contains peanuts in any shape or form.

You want to deal with salmonella poisoning, you just keep that stuff and hope like hell the batch you got is good, as for me, it’s not worth it. Hey, jelly without peanut butter works too!!!

How about this CEO SALARIES TO BE CAPPED

I wanna be a CEO and have my salary capped at $500,000. Afterall, it was partly my fault (ok, all my fault) that the bank or this big corporation failed but damnit, I gotta live, right? And if you do, well, it makes it possible for me to return the favor in say 10 or 12 years and I can again, screw up a business and go for another bail out. Oh ya, America is the place for me! Hey, why don’t we give these clowns all the recalled Peanuts?

TEMPERATURE

My eye sight is really going bad this morning, my temp READS 41 degrees! Is that freakin possible in February? Well, I guess so because it’s happening and of course, the weather brainsicks are saying we shall have rain today too – duh!

Plus, no birds showed up at my feeders yesterday, damn, and I was so excited that ONE bird did actually stop by and feasted on Monday. However there are a couple crows cawing away out there and who in hell knows what they are saying – one thing I do NOT want is crows in the feeders.

Well, I’m off to Curves and if the weather holds, I shall come back and take a nice walk too. Hey, if the sidewalks clear up, no crampons needed and I can get a good pace going without freak of falling on my arse. More later.

Lemme ask ya, does the term "crampon" make you shake your head or wonder "what the hell is wrong with women now, a crampon?" In case your brain ain't working, its those thingys you strap on your boots that grab into the ice and help prevent you from falling. Some folks call they yaktracks. I personally think grab-ons makes more sense than crampons but hey, I wasn't asked -- imagine!

2 comments:

WiseAcre said...

Whoo Hoo - temps have hit 43F so far.



Salary Caps - Ya right. The loopholes will be so big that you could fit the egos of all the CEOs in just one.

I saw your photo on NorthCountryNow.

He seemed to think one was saying "Who says I can't sing?".

Will you be making the caption writer sing a couple octaves higher?

Pat said...

Yo WiseAcre,

Hey, we never said North Country was smart -considering both hubby and I are Pat (Patrick and Patricia) and we tend to use Pat, I can understand their error. I should correct them or sing lower!