Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FEB AIN’T GONNA BE DULL

Give up? It's the Norwood Bridge -- different angle but still the Norwood Bridge.

Love the fog and ice and the design, who'd of thunk!!!

Ya, just keep looking at it -- does amaze ya, huh?

I don’t know folks, there are times when I read some news story, either on line or in the local paper and I just cannot believe this is actually happening. I mean, in some cases its sad as hell and in other cases its so damn dumb I wonder who in hell missed the brain train completely!

Now this is sad --- four year old girl dies in washing machine. After she climbed into a
washing machine and her little brother switched it on.

Kayley Ishii was inside the front-loader when her 15-month-old brother managed to start it. A sheriff's spokesman in Orange County, California said the machine's controls were 20 inches from the floor and the start switch was a simple push button. [I’m gonna be bad here, but who in hell said going green was good! Come on, a 15 month-old starts a washing machine,that has controls 20 inches from the floor --
who in hell believes this crap? I think the sheriff needs to do some investigating, how about it – all in favor raise your right hand]



TV Commercials

I really retired too early or maybe too late because I think I could qualify for some of these “study” programs and/or research projects. I mean how hard can it be to make shit up and get everyone to buy into it? Now here’s the latest – ready? Watching commercials makes watching TV more enjoyable!

Excuse me, commercials are used for potty runs, snacks, errands, dusting and even reading a book to the kids before bedtime, they were never intend to enhance our TV watching or did I miss that class. You know the idiot class that explains all this stuff to us Forrest-minded people!


BLAGOJEVICH – NOW WHAT


This guy is not going away, he’s lost his role as Governor but he still maintains he’s done nothing wrong. Ya, how many serving time are singing that tune. And he’s determined to prove he’s right and the media blitz is just gonna get more entertaining as the days roll along. Hey, let's face it, the man uses both shampoo and conditioner -- what lovely hair!


Who thought February was gonna be dull!! Shame on you, this is gonna be anything but dull - stupid maybe but never, ever DULL!

Okay, unless you live in some burrow the damn temp never went higher than 10 degrees today and that did squat to the wind chill factor ---the bloody wind was blowing around and keeping things damn chilly! And we got more cold weather tonight – does this mean I gotta find the thermal pajamas? Well, we ain’t gonna crank up the heat – are you nuts!


So you all stay warm tonight and try to sleep well, who knows what Thursday will bring us. Life is good!!!

How do you like my bird photo at the top -- amazing,eh? I was damn lucky to get this shot -- silly birds!

2 comments:

Anita Figueras said...

I love both the bird shot and the bridge shot - great pix!

WiseAcre said...

Nice lucky shot of the birds.

TV? My refrigerator has better programming.