Friday, February 6, 2009

Never Know





London: Heavy snow was moving south through Scotland and a second front threatened central England and Wales, as the UK's railways and airports suffered a third day of delays from the worst winter storm since 1991.

Only the Brits would have this much issue with snow, hell, they didn’t just delay flights, they bloody hell cancelled them and for what, a few inches of wet snow. But nobody knows how to shovel the stuff – and you wonder why we decided to form our own country – ye gads!!!




Below Zero: Okay, it’s damn cold and once that cold digs into your body, it takes a long damn time before you feel warm again. I went walking yesterday; it was a lovely – 4 degrees and yes, I took my mittens off to take photos but I was dressed warm, or so I thought. I caught a chill in my bones that just refuses to leave – no matter what I remain cold – sweet Martha this has gotta end soon.


Happy Friday! I’m off to Curves and I shall be back – who knows, now that I feel safe wearing those crampons, I may even take another walk! It’s not as cold today, only 10 degrees but it has been and I suspect shall continue to snow. And as my camera is almost always with me, I probably will take a few photos too but then again, cold hands don't make a happy camper.

More later…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!! :0)

I hear we've got warmer weather on the way! 40s!! Woo-Hoo! :0)


Wear RED for womens Heart Health today! :0)

WiseAcre said...

That's a good winter weight loss plan.

Go outside and freeze your arse off :)