Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Bird

I just could not resist sharing this with you all---finally "A" bird has shown up at my bird feeder. Hey, it only took three feeders, a branch and expensive bird seed to attract this little darling.


Wait, one more just to show you just how CUTE this little bird is -- go ahead, laugh but now the question is: Will he tell his friends or keep this eating place all to himself? What would you do?


Look at the choices these birds have -- I mean, do I offer choices or do I offer choices? And the feeder this one bird choose -- the windmill, the first feeder and only one out there for months! Go figure!



Yes, if more show up I'll most likely get more photos and soon, very soon, this madness shall pass and something else shall take its place. Hey, I don't suffer from Cabin Fever, so thar!!
~~~~~~

A thief broke into the local police station and stole all the toilets and urinals, leaving no clues. A spokesperson was quoted as saying, "We have absolutely nothing to go on."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice little chick-a-dee! :0)

Pat said...

Ain't he cute! Hey, at least some thing is eating at my feeders...my work was NOT in vain afterall!!