Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just In Case

Before I get to the "real" blog, I wanna talk about the header photo. I say this and then, when someone visits the site days later, I have changed the header. In this case, its a so called camp fire. I don't know about you, but leaving a site like this is just flat ass rude and unnecessary. Clean up after yourself and stop leaving a mess like this -- ye gads! This is a public area and others do come here and we don't need to see messes like this. And you wonder why so much land is now posted -- this might be a good reason!!!


It does not matter how old you are or how old you get, you will always get advice from people. It’s just the nature of the beast and you might as well accept it because it ain’t going away. Here the best Living Will I’ve seen:

“I __________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means.

Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn’t pass ninth grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills.

If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

Glass of wine
Chocolate
Margarita
Sex
Cold beer
Mexican food
Chocolate
Prime Rib
Ice Cream
Chocolate

It should be presumed that I won’t ever get better.

When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, let the “fat lady” sing, and call it a day!

Then have a drink – IT’S 5 0’CLOCK SOMEWHERE”


Look what I found in my flower garden this morning -- is it Spring or is it Spring!!!

1 comment:

Moonbeam said...

Woo-Hoo!! It's Spring Now!! :0)

Regarding the messy campsite; When did parents stop teaching their kids right from wrong & to show respect to others & their property???!!! Grrrr...I was taught to leave a campsite better than when we moved in! We used to *police* the area BEFORE we ever set the tent up! THen we'd do it again after the tent came down! :0) I still do it, actually! :0)