Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh Just Watch


I know that we all are sick of the cold weather and want March to be the end of the winter madness. However we must face the reality that March does not mean warm weather – in fact, some of our worse weather has happened in March. Not a pleasant thought but a fact nonetheless.

So, we continue to find things to occupy our minds, brains, hands, feet and even our feeble imaginations. Hell we have read so many books our middle name is now “Library.” We have watched so much TV, they call us “boob tube” and it’s said affectionately and we nod in agreement. And while we packed on some extra pounds we insisted we were maintaining and “hey, anyone can say they wear a size 4, hear let me show you how to write that number on your ass.”

As for me I am experimenting with this YOUTUBE nonsense. Ph give me a break, it’s free, has no theme, no dialog and it gave me a little brain exercise and now you get to watch it too. What more do you want? It’s freakin cold outside….I ain’t standing out there waiting for you “in-house” clowns!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jN5eVwLTL4

No comments: