Monday, March 2, 2009

MARCH LION IS ROARING



It would seem that a massive late winter storm dumped more than a foot of snow in NJ Sunday and that idled hundreds of flights and is making today’s commute treacherous.

Storm warnings were also issued from North Caroline to New Hampshire, with most areas expected to see 8 to 12 inches of snow – holy sheet, this is serious stuff.

Ya this is the month that March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb…well, this roar is being felt in some places and I suspect we shall get our roar real soon. Hell, we can’t be left out, now can we?

While all this is going on and we know winter is not done with us, my sister and I are making plans to head to Florida next month. It’s our annual escape and we go in April to insure the gulf coastal waters are warm enough to allow us the thrill of playing in the water.

This year we both intend to snorkel and with any luck, we shall convince our other sister, who lives in Florida to join in this fun too. Three of us teaching each other should be a laugh made in heaven and sure to get us plenty of unwanted attention.

We also hope to take a cruise to the Keys, spend a night there and come back to the Tampa area – what the hell, we like spreading our cheer as far as possible.


Tis a slow news day or blog day. I just went to "water" the granddog and man, that flippin wind is down right rude and brisk - brisk? Hell, it's just flippin ass cold. So I think I shall crank up the heat just a tad, fix my lunch, find a good book and settle in for an afternoon of reading and napping...what the hell, its Monday and I;m retired, I can do whatever I want, right?

Oh this test thing below -- ya, it was taken some time ago but I just wondered if I could actually upload it here...deal with it!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQRfunKuXzk

Here;s you brain tip for today:


Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sure! Rub it in! Go ahead! Go to Florida! Play in the sun & warm gulf waters! See if I care! (Can I fit in your suitcase?) LOL! :0)