Sunday, May 31, 2009

May Almost Over


Yup, the last day of May is upon is and it's a morning that is overcast and all ready seen rain. Does that mean the entire day is gonna be a damp, chilly day?


Yes, I too am sick of the wet stuff and like everyone else, once the sun does come out or the rain stops, I am outside looking like a mole person too. It felt good to get outside a little bit yesterday. Managed to weed my flower garden, put up a flower trestle -- damn, that plant needed something to climb up and even managed to fill the bird feeders so the birds are happy once again. Ya, I know, you don't give a rip but I truly do enjoy watchng these silly birds. Now, when it gets truly nice and I can actually sit on my deck, I may not want all those birds about and bird shit is not exactly pleasant but hey, got me a garden hose and this crap can be washed away.


So, more French Open tennis today and more drama from Serena Williams. I have watched that replay numerous times and I can't be sure the ball hit her opponent but she obviously believes that was the case and called her a cheater. Then in the final set, she got into a coughing fit that went on forever and ever...she loves drama and man, she is the drama queen. I am no fan of Serena's but I do give her credit for being a great tennis player. I much prefer her older sister who, in my opinion, has more class and can win or lose gracefully -- crediting her oponents with great play too.


So tomorrow we greet June. What does this month bring us:



  • June 14th is Flag day.

  • June 21st is Father's Day and the first day of summer

  • End of School and summer vacation

Have a good one, keep smiling.

1 comment:

Jessica C said...

June's going to bring a baby..well eventually anyways. Be really pissed off if July rolls around before the baby does!

Hoping it warms up and turns into summer soon!