Monday, May 18, 2009

Speeding Ticket

I GOT STOPPED FOR SPEEDING YESTERDAY.

I THOUGHT I COULD TALK MY WAY OUT OF IT UNTIL THE COP LOOKED AT MY DOG IN THE BACK SEAT

Yes, just another day to go and I'm off again. Headed West this time and excited as hell. Well, how exciting can hell be? Yes it is a lovely day, a bit chilly this morning but the afternoon temp is rising -- currently 54 degrees. I can grill in this kind of weather and with the sun shining and just a light breeze, great grilling weather.

Packing? Oh let's not rush this number -- I won't depart until 11 am. on Wednesday, got plenty of time to pack -- never rush packing. If you do, you'll repack so many times you'll drive yourself bonkers! And in the process forget stuff...make a list, lay stuff out, pack and zip that suitcase and call it done -- end of story!

I heard a phrase today, that I have heard many times before but I just realized how dumb it sounds. "She (or he) wouldn't say shit if they had a mouth full of it!" Well, dumb nuts, could you say shit if your mouth was full of shit? Well, could you? See, I told you it was a dumb phrase. Now, think of others that rate right up there with this one!

Keep smiling...life is good!!!

No comments: